cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The blacklist season 5 removed

When is season 5 coming back on? Need to watch it before season 6 but I’m missing season 6 episodes bcos I can’t want season 5!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 5 of The Blacklist will be available on box sets from this Sunday the 20th of January 2019 on the NowTV service Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Starting to lose faith in sky, was excited to see it available and now it's pulled. Can we please have an indication when it will be available again. At the moment nowtv has very little main shows imho compared to Netflix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply 👍. Any idea when it will be available? Are we talking days, weeks, or never? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps somebody from NowTV can answer your question ?

My guess would be that Season 5 will return at some point before Season 6 starts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Blacklist swaped channels it aired on so there might be issues with who owns what seasons, most likely it will come down to money and someone having to pay extra for the missing season before it's available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m confused. Neither series 5 or 

6 available to me. Could you explain?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So still no update on when season 5 of the Blacklist will be back? It did return on 20/01/19 but was removed again a few days later. NowTV must explain! We're paying for a service and the provider not answering questions is poor customer service. It's quite misleading how the adverts portray the NowTV service as having loads of box sets available on demand; but the truth is not everything is available: Blacklist...Elementary... I appreciate there are licencing issues but this should be made clear in the advertising. Netflix doesn't seem to have these issues...