cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The blacklist season 5 removed

When is season 5 coming back on? Need to watch it before season 6 but I’m missing season 6 episodes bcos I can’t want season 5!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 5 of The Blacklist will be available on box sets from this Sunday the 20th of January 2019 on the NowTV service Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 5 of The Blacklist will be available on box sets from this Sunday the 20th of January 2019 on the NowTV service Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And it's gone again...

What's up with season 5?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ghav regularly been checking for series 5 and saw it yesterday so started watching a couple of episodes. Went in today and it's gone!!

I noticed on community forum that series 5 box set was launched 20/1 so why is it gone already??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm so annoyed, been watching Season 5 with my NowTV subscription every night for the last few days, on episode 18 and gone to watch it tonight... disappeared! Search for it and it says season 5, click on watch now and it takes you to the screen where only seasons 1-4 are available 🤔 sort it out NowTV, season 6 is out soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has blacklist season 5 been removed it was only put on for 5 days and then removed .think I will cancel my subscription 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, when it goes on Box Set we have to pay, right?  

I was half way through Season 5 last night and now today its gone.  Its only been here a short time.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 5 of the Blacklist: here one day and gone the next. Compared to Netflix NowTV just seems amateurish. TBH there aren't too many good shows on NowTV - the Blacklist was one of them. What am I paying for? SORT IT OUT!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone going to reply to all of your customers questions regarding Season 5 of The Blacklist only being available for a few days?? I watched episode 1 and 2 and NOWtv it's gone?? Same thing happened a while back with Chicago Fire... All of a sudden half of the episodes disappeared.... Should we all be cancelling our entertainment passes?? Let's be honest, we aren't getting what were supposed to be getting!!

Any info to resolve the query would be greatly appreciated!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to Jason C of the NowTV Team, Season 5 of The Blacklist had to be pulled from their service because at the moment they don't have the rights from the studio to stream this season, where they must have mistakenly added the season on their servers without the rights holders permission (see link thread below).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/The-Blacklist-Season-5/m-p/490040#M10955

Like everyone else i am disappointed with this bad news Smiley Sad