cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The blacklist season 5 removed

Why has season 5 been removed? I subscribed to now tv mainly because I wanted to watch all of the blacklist. I’m now coming to the end of season 4 and I’m not able to watch season 5 which is really disappointing. Will it be put back on?

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same problem now! On the last two episodes and wanted to get started on season 5 this evening 😞 really dissapointing. I could swear they were on here last night 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Think they were removed a few days ago as I remember panicking that I’d never get to season 5 in time. Thought it would only be a day or two and that they would put it back on. 

Now tv you need to sort this problem out pronto 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know I’m gutted! I need to watch the rest now. Where is the reply 😩 hope it gets put back on very soon. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User  Welcome to the community. Unfortunately Blacklist S5 was the latest season so that was on catch-up rather than a proper boxset, and so only stays on for so many days after airing. This is why it left on June 28th. It should return as a proper boxset soon but they haven't got a date yet. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh man. That sucks 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I know! Have you checked out Blacklist Redemption yet? If not that would keep you going a little longer. Otherwise something else here might take your fancy

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/entertainment/explorer?genre=drama

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if this dont change in august im going to die

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s still not on and it’s November? Why is it taking so long? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not just that - Season 2 Ep 9 simply won't play and I've asked them repeatedly why and can't get an answer - can you get it to play for you? Hope you get an answer on Season 5. Really annoying when they give you no warning.