cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nataliepaydar
Occasional Poster

The blacklist season 5 removed

Why has season 5 been removed? I subscribed to now tv mainly because I wanted to watch all of the blacklist. I’m now coming to the end of season 4 and I’m not able to watch season 5 which is really disappointing. Will it be put back on?

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
13 Replies
Chels90
Occasional Poster

Re: The blacklist season 5 removed

Having the exact same problem now! On the last two episodes and wanted to get started on season 5 this evening 😞 really dissapointing. I could swear they were on here last night 

Nataliepaydar
Occasional Poster

Think they were removed a few days ago as I remember panicking that I’d never get to season 5 in time. Thought it would only be a day or two and that they would put it back on. 

Now tv you need to sort this problem out pronto 

Chels90
Occasional Poster

I know I’m gutted! I need to watch the rest now. Where is the reply 😩 hope it gets put back on very soon. 

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nataliepaydar @Chels90  Welcome to the community. Unfortunately Blacklist S5 was the latest season so that was on catch-up rather than a proper boxset, and so only stays on for so many days after airing. This is why it left on June 28th. It should return as a proper boxset soon but they haven't got a date yet. 

Nataliepaydar
Occasional Poster

Oh man. That sucks 😞

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nataliepaydar Yeah I know! Have you checked out Blacklist Redemption yet? If not that would keep you going a little longer. Otherwise something else here might take your fancy

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/entertainment/explorer?genre=drama

0 Thanks
Cray
First Poster

if this dont change in august im going to die

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mello
Occasional Poster

It’s still not on and it’s November? Why is it taking so long? 

Alexxe92
First Poster

It's not just that - Season 2 Ep 9 simply won't play and I've asked them repeatedly why and can't get an answer - can you get it to play for you? Hope you get an answer on Season 5. Really annoying when they give you no warning.

0 Thanks