cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Wire episodes disappeared?

For some strange reason I only see 3 episodes of season 3 of The Wire? I was in the middle of season 1 and was looking forward to watching the rest!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid to report that The Wire left the NowTV service at around Midnight last night 😠.

Those three episodes are stragglers which NowTV haven't removed from their service which need to be deleted by them to avoid confusion to their customers.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid to report that The Wire left the NowTV service at around Midnight last night 😠.

Those three episodes are stragglers which NowTV haven't removed from their service which need to be deleted by them to avoid confusion to their customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Noooooooooooooo that sucks ☹️ Thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s back on.....only a few days left to watch season 1 again though ....which brings me to a question I’m going to post in a while 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I have noticed that season one of the wire was supposed to be taking down by the end of December 2019 and season two is going down in April 2020. But season one is still up. Iv watched 3 episodes before it was supposed to be taken down, iv watched episode 4 then a few days later notices that Iv been charged £3. Will I get charged for watching anymore episodes. If you could reply ASAP I would really appreciate that. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The £3 charge sounds to me that you have started a 7 day HD Boost Free Trial on your account and haven't cancelled it if you don't want the extra HD Boost features with your entertainment pass.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers or Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here is there any indication that a HD Boost pass has been activated on your account ?