cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead

Hello, does anyone know what happened to seasons 1-5 and episodes 1-8, they seem to have miraculously dissapeared only showing episodes 9-15 of season 6... I'm only half way through season 5 was only watching it early hours of yesterday morning!?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately The Walking Dead seasons 1-6a were only available as a boxset for a couple of months, so you'll need to wait until they return again later in the year.

They tend to get added before a new season starts (or in this case they were put up ready for season 6 returning from the mid-season break). It's always worth keeping a note of any 'days left' messages next to episodes when you are planning your viewing.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

Unfortunately we won't be able to add these back for the time being.

All of our box sets are only available for set periods of time only. This is due to rights agreements with the studios.

Rick and the gang are likely to return in future though!

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv, you've done it again! I was jsut starting Season5 and you've deleted it all?! I only pay for this service for that show and now it's gone? Season 8 has only just come onto the tv screens so it would be obvious fan's are getting into the series?!
I would like to cancel my account if they're not due to be re-published online.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately 1-7 left yesterday due to the rights expiring. I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who might know when they are expected to return, hopefully you can find something else to watch in the meantime.

Alternately 1-6 (but not 7) are currently streaming on Amazon Instant Video.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

awh noooo!!! That's literally the worst news to top off a really awful day 😞 
I think I'm going to cancel my account.. even if I got to the end of Season 6 through Amazon, i'd then be left high and dry. 
Sorry NowTV, it was good while it lasted - how do I cancel my subscription?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you want to cancel your subscription follow the steps here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Although I'd recommend waiting until tomorrow when Mary should be able to tell you if there's any news of when it will be back (season 8 usually has a mid-season break over Xmas and the current episodes are around until 20th Jan so depending on when 1-7 return a binge might be possible).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User

HI! Unfortunatley we dont currently have a return date for S1-7 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a load of rubbish. Literally nothing good to see on Now TV anymore. should do rolling seasons so you can watch 1 season 1 month and then the next the next month...