cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead

Where has TWD gone ?? I’ve gotten up this morning expecting a new season and it’s all completely disappeared ??  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All seasons of the Walking Dead are only licensed to Sky for a short period of time. This is nothing new. 

The newest episode will air on Fox tonight as usual. 

There is a rumour that Walking Dead will come onto Disney+ Star as some other countries already have all seasons including 10. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

That's what I had thought, yeah normally the episode arrives shortly after being aired. 

Another issue with people "IMDB"ing the show is that it will only show the US air dates, then everyone expects the episode to be on demand the following day. 

Very rare is it for Sky/NowTV to make shows avalaible on demand before it gets aired on their respected UK channel. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For me still is unavailable...

Are you sure it is available?

starman73
Elite

I am puzzled as to the rationale of removing the first 16 episodes of season 10 when episode 17 is released.  Surely it would be better to have the previous episodes available.

I read about rights, but somehow Amazon keep seasons 1-9 on permanently.  It can’t be too much to expect the earlier episodes of the SAME season on whilst the rest of the episodes are shown.

I suppose that when episodes 1-16 reappear, 17 onwards will disappear...

... I have pretty much given up on season 10 with this fractured availability.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s definitely there, although when you go to search on Walking Dead you get no returns.

How I found it was being on the homepage and the “advertised” content at the top.

2D136E9C-F23A-4A8B-836C-4F60E06F6F15.png

C043C691-67E3-42BF-8F26-5FD1EF5DC8A1.png

starman73
Elite

Walking Dead will come onto Disney+ Star

@gavs82008 

I will wait for that to happen.  At least the episodes should remain when that happens.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

In my opinion it is only a matter of time. 

Disney own the FOX channel, so its most likely a matter of time for the channel to close. 

Also Disney part own the distrubtion rights to the Walking dead, and these regions of Disney+ already have all seasons and 16 episodes from season 10 (with the exception of Norway where it has 17 episodes from season 10)

Austria, Belguim, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

So if you have a VPN, you can get all seasons and episodes without too much hassle. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still cannot find any episodes and wanted to watch them again rather than try pick up from mid season after the last break. Can anyone help? Seen a few posts having said they have found it, yet I can't find a single episode...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Apart from S10 episode 17 currently on catch up all other previous seasons and episodes left the NowTV service a week or so ago due to licensing rights between Fox and NowTV.

Season 10 episode 18 is scheduled for this coming Monday and should be on catch up after 10.05pm once the episode airs live. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All previous seasons are available on Prime for free. Just not the latest season.