cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead

Where has TWD gone ?? I’ve gotten up this morning expecting a new season and it’s all completely disappeared ??  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All seasons of the Walking Dead are only licensed to Sky for a short period of time. This is nothing new. 

The newest episode will air on Fox tonight as usual. 

There is a rumour that Walking Dead will come onto Disney+ Star as some other countries already have all seasons including 10. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All seasons of the Walking Dead are only licensed to Sky for a short period of time. This is nothing new. 

The newest episode will air on Fox tonight as usual. 

There is a rumour that Walking Dead will come onto Disney+ Star as some other countries already have all seasons including 10. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thank you😊

Ant42
Scholar

Has season 10 episode 17 aired yet?  I was expecting to be able to watch it on catch-up from today, but can't find it.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ant42 

Its never been avaliable on catch up before 10pm. 

The latest episode will become available shortly after being aired on Fox.

Ant42
Scholar

Thanks.

I'd been under the impression that it was due to air on the 28th of February and would be available on demand straight after that, but I was wrong.

In any case, it's available now!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ant42 

That must be new for the show to be on demand before being aired.

Although truth be told I haven't watched it since Negan got caught by Rick and co. So the episode availability could and has changed since then. 

It is a good thing since it gets shown in the old US on Sundays, heck I remember the episodes weren't shown until Friday!

Glad its now up for those to watch 😊

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gavs82008 wrote:

@Ant42 

That must be new for the show to be on demand before being aired.

Although truth be told I haven't watched it since Negan got caught by Rick and co. So the episode availability could and has changed since then. 

It is a good thing since it gets shown in the old US on Sundays, heck I remember the episodes weren't shown until Friday!

Glad its now up for those to watch 😊

Hi @gavs82008 

The Walking Dead Episode was added to NowTV Catch up at around 10.05pm.after the episode aired live on Fox.

It wasn't available on Demand before or during the live new and exclusive broadcast on my devices when i checked about 9.55 pm.

I haven't watched TWD in a few years (got bored of the show to be honest and found The Strain a much better alternative to TWD) and from memory TWD was always added straight after the episode aired (subject to that NowTV had no issues uploading the episode on their Catchup service).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Ah yes the Strain, that was a fantastic show, really enjoyed that one. Was annoyed when the W channel dropped that on the final season! 

So am I right in thinking the Walking Dead still airs on Monday nights or has it been moved to Sundays now?

A few people seem to have expected the episode up today is all. Which I was still working under the impression it was aired on Fox on Mondays still. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

The Walking Dead new episodes airs live on the NowTV Fox live stream on Mondays at 9pm and by going on years gone-by the episode is added to catchup normally around 10pm to 10.15pm from my experience with NowTV.