cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead

Hello, does anyone know what happened to seasons 1-5 and episodes 1-8, they seem to have miraculously dissapeared only showing episodes 9-15 of season 6... I'm only half way through season 5 was only watching it early hours of yesterday morning!?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately The Walking Dead seasons 1-6a were only available as a boxset for a couple of months, so you'll need to wait until they return again later in the year.

They tend to get added before a new season starts (or in this case they were put up ready for season 6 returning from the mid-season break). It's always worth keeping a note of any 'days left' messages next to episodes when you are planning your viewing.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, I noticed that. Just sat down to watch ep 5 season 6, but no longer available. I noticed yesterday that they only had 1 day left, but no way I could watch 5 in a row in the early hours!

Not sure why they are only on for a certain time, but most shows seem to have an expiry date

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately The Walking Dead seasons 1-6a were only available as a boxset for a couple of months, so you'll need to wait until they return again later in the year.

They tend to get added before a new season starts (or in this case they were put up ready for season 6 returning from the mid-season break). It's always worth keeping a note of any 'days left' messages next to episodes when you are planning your viewing.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi really unhappy customer. 

Sort ur licensing out!!

we pay a lot of money for this. 

You can see why these torrent sites are appealing to some. 

Please return box sets ,u can not just take series off. Ur customers are watching them. 

I am on series 2 of the walking dead. Put back immediately. We pay for it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also not happy about this as well ! enjoying watching up to season 4 then it just disappeared !  sort it out now tv

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User,

If you're interested, Amazon is currently offering seasons 4 and 5 for free to 'Prime' customers and season 6 is available in SD for £23.99 or HD for £28.99.

Thankfully, it looks as though season 7 will remain on the NOW TV service until Sunday 11 January 2017, instead of each episode expiring 30 days after their original 'live' broadcast date... So in this regard everyone is very lucky Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, many thanks for your reply😊. I didn't know about amazon prime, but don't fancy forking out for it, when I'm already paying Now tv. Hopefully it will return to now tv. I've just got into being able to watch the walking dead,then it disappeared , l was a tad put out . Only on season 3. However still good to know about Amazon 😊.  Many thanks 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

When I wanted to check out Fear the Walking Dead I signed up to the 30 day free trial with Amazon Prime. Watched the series and then cancelled it Smiley Wink

Depending how many episodes you could get through in a month it could be worth a go

(p.s. Fear the Walking Dead was a bit rubbish though, not a patch on TWD)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for the tip !  I'm liking that😊cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had to unfollow Now TV on facebook as all I get nowadays are Walking Dead spoilers...

... still on series 4. Thanks to Amazon for having season 4 and 5 online, maybe 6 will follow once 7 is aired on Fox.