cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead seasons 1 through 9 missing

last night i was most of the way through season 3 with dates on it saying march sometime it would come off i. ive logged in today to find there are only 5 episodes of season 10 can anyone explain this to me.

many thanks

24 REPLIES 24
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We are sorry you are no longer able to watch The Walking Dead on the Entertainment Pass.

The full series will be returning to NOW TV on 6th January.

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Karl-F for letting us know. It's a bit of a shame that they put it on, only to take it off a few days later to make us all wait a couple of months more just to put it back again. I blame FOX for that one 🙄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F -

Back in November, I emailed in to complain that the programme had been cancelled, despite saying that it was supposedly available until the end of December. I was told then that it was going to come back as a boxed set in a few weeks, so it would be back on air soon, so not to worry. I waited and sure enough, it came back, but only a couple of weeks ago. It said it was available until March of next year. Yesterday, it stopped broadcasting - I'm so frustrated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the 29th November I wrote a list of everything I wanted to watch on NOW with the expiry dates - it said The Walking Dead season 1-9 until 7th March with season 10 expiring before Christmas.   So where are 1-9 ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 1 to 8 is on Amazon prime now also 9 n 10 we can either wait for them 2 or pay I was looking on here to see if 9and 10 are on here and would work out cheaper but for those of you wanting 1 to8 with prime it's really cheap each month and plenty more 9 n 10 cost 30 gbs each for hd or 25 gbps for sd or if u have seen some u can buy them individually at 2.49gbp hd cheaper for sd UK we r always way behind on American programmes but if in America u may get them all on prime im not too sure hope that helps