cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead seasons 1 through 9 missing

last night i was most of the way through season 3 with dates on it saying march sometime it would come off i. ive logged in today to find there are only 5 episodes of season 10 can anyone explain this to me.

many thanks

24 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Karl-F for letting us know. It's a bit of a shame that they put it on, only to take it off a few days later to make us all wait a couple of months more just to put it back again. I blame FOX for that one 🙄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F -

Back in November, I emailed in to complain that the programme had been cancelled, despite saying that it was supposedly available until the end of December. I was told then that it was going to come back as a boxed set in a few weeks, so it would be back on air soon, so not to worry. I waited and sure enough, it came back, but only a couple of weeks ago. It said it was available until March of next year. Yesterday, it stopped broadcasting - I'm so frustrated.

SamanthaJH
Scholar

On the 29th November I wrote a list of everything I wanted to watch on NOW with the expiry dates - it said The Walking Dead season 1-9 until 7th March with season 10 expiring before Christmas.   So where are 1-9 ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 1 to 8 is on Amazon prime now also 9 n 10 we can either wait for them 2 or pay I was looking on here to see if 9and 10 are on here and would work out cheaper but for those of you wanting 1 to8 with prime it's really cheap each month and plenty more 9 n 10 cost 30 gbs each for hd or 25 gbps for sd or if u have seen some u can buy them individually at 2.49gbp hd cheaper for sd UK we r always way behind on American programmes but if in America u may get them all on prime im not too sure hope that helps