cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead seasons 1 through 9 missing

last night i was most of the way through season 3 with dates on it saying march sometime it would come off i. ive logged in today to find there are only 5 episodes of season 10 can anyone explain this to me.

many thanks

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F 

Seasons 1-9 left the service a while back as was expected, but very recently they all appeared again on my Now TV Stick and it did say available until March next to episodes.....and now they have all left again????  Seems like a rather big mistake somewhere has annoyed a lot of folk if they came back on in error.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree I was only thinking of joining now tv for all of the walking dead I have the main big boxx and the medium n small I got them so I could watch them all so they were a waste of money might aswell put on eBay or something

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As @Karl-F  has already mentioned, the Walking Dead will return to Now TV on the 6th January

Hi All, 

We are sorry you are no longer able to watch The Walking Dead on the Entertainment Pass.

The full series will be returning to NOW TV on 6th January.

Thanks

Karl

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have just signed up to Nowtv to watch the walking dead and notice that season 1-9 aren't available. Has this been fixed?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news The Walking Dead (apart the second half of season 10) left the NowTV streaming service sometime early March 2020.

NowTV haven't got a return date when this TV show will be back on their service.

If you have Amazon Prime, then i believe TWD Seasons 1 to 8 is available on their video streaming service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F 

When watching the episodes it said seasons 1-9 available to stream until March 2020 meanwhile it said season 10 would only be available until the 25th of December. It still says this for season 10 but all other seasons have disappeared, despite it saying available until March 2020. This was the reason I subscribed as amazon does not have season 9 available with Prime but NowTv did.. I was able to watch a few episodes of season 9 on Sunday but yesterday they were all gone.

Emma

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for letting me know. 

We're looking into this as we speak. 

I'll post an update to let you know how I get on. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also saw The Walking Dead seasons 1-9 advertised as available until March 2020 after clicking a feature image at the top of NOW TV website's homepage on Saturday morning. Like @Anonymous User it's the reason I renewed my Entertainment Pass and I was able to watch several episodes of season 9 on Saturday and Sunday before it disappeared. It's extremely disappointing if TWD appearing again was all just a mistake. 

I made a complaint and received this incoherent reply:

"Having checked the seasons you are referring on The Walking Dead as been removed due to Broadcasting rights and they have removed it.

We have no access to remove any content from our end and it was removed from Broadcasting team and please a eye on our website for more update on the website."

Absolutely no apology or remedy offered.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F @is that any update as to when walking dead seasons 1 to 9 will be back on? Hopefully asap as my mother is doing nothing but asking me when it is hah

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F is there any update on when the walking dead seasons will be back up?