cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead seasons 1 through 9 missing

last night i was most of the way through season 3 with dates on it saying march sometime it would come off i. ive logged in today to find there are only 5 episodes of season 10 can anyone explain this to me.

many thanks

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue, just finished season 4 last night and was about to start 5 tonight but it’s no longer available. Yesterday it said it would be available until 6th March. If I find any answers I’ll let you know. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue, watched 3 episodes of season 4 the night before, was just about to load the start of season 5 and it wasn't on my 'continue watching' list. Looked further and it had been deleted completely - I'm so distraught! The same thing happened the month before, but it came back after a few weeks, but I had to watch season 10, then went back on and watched from season 3 onwards. Stop doing this to us, it's really not on. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah it said it would be on until march 2020 and today it's a no show, mainly the reason I kept the account, real shame - hope they fix this soon, would be awesome if they did so tonight..

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Anonymous User   @Anonymous User  

If it's any use to you guys, Amazon prime has seasons 1 - 8 included in subscription. If you haven't already got prime it may be worth a 30 day trial to keep watching. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Lindzi,

I contacted NowTV on their live chat last night and the guy couldn’t fix it so I have been told he has escalated it to someone else and I should receive an email about it shortly. Who knows maybe they’ll put it back, if not Prime might be the way to go. 

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I emailed nowtv yesterday and I received this back today about the matter.

Thanks for getting in touch with NOW TV about the content availability.

Having checked the seasons you are referring on The Walking Dead as been removed due to Broadcasting rights and they have removed it.

We have no access to remove any content from our end and it was removed from Broadcasting team and please a eye on our website for more update on the website.’

So we’re not really any the wiser if/when it will be back on NowTV. 😞

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

I know this doesn't help you now, but I find this site very useful when tracking when shows are due to leave Now TV

https://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Lindzi,

That looks useful. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Can you please let me know where it was stated that the Box set of The Walking Dead season 1-9 was available till March?

Thanks

Karl