cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead Seasons 1-8

Hi,

I joined up to the NOW TV Entertainment pass specifically to watch these seasons. I've never seen this show so need to watch from the start to fully appreciate it.

When I signed up, I joined through a Google Ad from NOW TV which stated - seasons 1-9 of Walking Dead now streaming!

But as soon as I signed up and looked a few days later, only Season 9 is there!

Very frustrating and misleading.

I complained to customer service and included a screenshot of the advert which was running for a few days after my complaint.

Only just heard back - must be at least 10 days since I complained - and they have closed the complaint without saying when those seasons are back!!! This is what I asked them to answer. 

Absolutely rubbish and misleading service.

I've taken out a 6x month pass and paid in advance too.

Any help from someone who actually knows about this stuff please? I'm pretty sure NOW TV can't advertise something they don't have :[

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also they are - coincidentally - no longer running the ad! 

This is probably why customer services only bothered to reply now!

At least I still have a screenshot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Hopefully I've got some info which will be of some help!

The Walking Dead, Seasons 1-8 Box Sets, were available from 1st October to 30th November. If you signed up to the Entertainment Pass during this time, you may have seen advertising about them. Season 9 is currently available as Catch Up until 25th December.

Seasons 1-8 will be back in January, ahead of the second half of Season 9 in February.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Jason,
Thanks for your reply. This sounds good!

Do you know what date in January they will be back?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have NOW TV for TWD, disgusting that it is not available!  I started watching S9 but then didn't get chance but thought it was ok as there is carchu, but NO!  There isn't!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm new to No Tv (just taken out of the box new) and got it so I could watch season 8 and 9 of Walking Dead. When in January are they likely to be shown and how will I know without keep scrolling to find it?