cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead - Season 8

As of today, Monday 8th January, we’re currently watching The Walking Dead Season 8, and we are on episode 2. I understand this has two days left, as indicated. What is the final cut off time on Wednesday 10th January for us to reach the end of Season 8, episode 6, as we’d hate to miss it!

Thank you,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You should have up to midnight Wednesday night to catch up, although NOW TV team have mentioned that S1-7 and the first half of S8 will all return as boxsets January 26th so if worst comes to the worst you can finish catching up then. Enjoy!

image.jpeg

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ohhhh....I see. Thanks for your reply, appreciate it. 👍
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User If any of you guys fancy popping along to the off-topic thread here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Walking-Dead-chat-CONTAINS-SPOILERS/m-p/460124#M11623

to chat TWD you're always welcome, @Lindzi and Imoften get confused and need sorting out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone else having trouble watching series 8? 

It is like we are watching  a pirate movie from episode 4 onwards. Really awful viewing!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Is anybody else having issues with session 8, the audio started to cut in episode 2 and eposodes 3 and 4 fail to open?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I can see that season 9 is available now, but haven't finished the previous one.

This time limit is annoing from my point of view. 

How can I find out when season 8 is going to be available to view again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey buddy! Season 8 is the current series - ep.12 will be on Fox at 9pm on Monday 19th March