cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead - Season 8

As of today, Monday 8th January, we’re currently watching The Walking Dead Season 8, and we are on episode 2. I understand this has two days left, as indicated. What is the final cut off time on Wednesday 10th January for us to reach the end of Season 8, episode 6, as we’d hate to miss it!

Thank you,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You should have up to midnight Wednesday night to catch up, although NOW TV team have mentioned that S1-7 and the first half of S8 will all return as boxsets January 26th so if worst comes to the worst you can finish catching up then. Enjoy!

image.jpeg

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You should have up to midnight Wednesday night to catch up, although NOW TV team have mentioned that S1-7 and the first half of S8 will all return as boxsets January 26th so if worst comes to the worst you can finish catching up then. Enjoy!

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Andy, that’s great 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me when the second half of Series 8 will be available on Now TV?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. S8 returns on 26th February.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Truly appreciated. Glad to be here.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User If you're still interested in watching The Walking Dead, S1-7 and the first half of S8 have been added today as boxsets, available to watch until 27th March. Enjoy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great. Thanks Andy. I've a lot of catching up to do, so there goes February, lol!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, anyone know when the next episodes of season 8 will be added? 12 onwards..just finished ep 11 and didn't know there were no more on there...totally gutted!😄😕
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. New episodes are added as they air on the FOX UK channel, so you need to wait until next Monday now ... I share the pain! 🙂