cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead S8Ep3 not playing

This my second time posting a content issue with this series. Episode 3 refuses to play at all. Episode 2 is fine and 4 appears to be fine although understandably I've only watched the first couple of seconds, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with my system. 

Incidentally there were a lot of audio drop outs on Episode 1. I totally lost one dialogue exchange and it was pretty annoying throughout.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have experienced exactly the same issues as you. Hoping that this post bumps these issues to the top of the list. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Some Walking Dead problems for you to raise...😃

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problems with Season 8: Sound dropping out in Episode 2 and Episode 3 won't play at all, on any NowTV App or any device of mine. I look forward to the help team ignoring this problem and just hoping it will go away, as they do with most of them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having issues with audio on S8ep7 and S8ep8 wont play.

Is this being looked into NowTV??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had similar issues. Audio drop out, missing episodes and now s8ep3 just won't play at all.

Twice I accessed now tv live chat help and both times the assistant acknowledged there was a problem before the chat ending due to a 'timeout'. Also contacted ntv twitter help with no reply.

This is the first time I've used a ntv subscription service and questioning whether I should have bothered. Seriously unimpressed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all!

Ive just tested this on my Smart Box and it appears to be working. Please let me know if you are still getting an error message.