cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead Missing Episodes

Episodes of the Walking Dead keep disappearing - it's happening on all my devices so not just a problem with the actual device. Started with 111 episodes and now down to 57 at the moment. This seems to be a really common problem, does anyone know why? 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now down to 54.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had 111 episodes yesterday.

Today I started with 75 episodes. I decided to turn my Now TV at the wall to see if that helped and I am down to 62. 

Can someone in NOW TV let us know what is going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm chatting to support now, let you know how it goes

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks - stuck on "An advisor is on their way" for a good ten mins now.

I literally bought the entertainment pass tonight to catchup on season 8,
from Ep 9 onwards ... .the first one that is missing in that season. Argh.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has Now tv support indicated what’s wrong why people wanting to watch the series are down to 57 episodes of TWD instead of 111 episodes 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No indication of what's actually wrong, but they're aparently working on it. THey say they'll inform me when it's fixed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help , I presume when they say fixed they will be adding all of the episodes back again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When they let you know can you message me thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad it's not just me! I didn't realise this was an issue happening just today, I thought they had always been missing. I only got a 2 week free trial yesterday and decided to catch up from season 5 (where I last left off) only to find half of it gone! Hopefully it's fixed soon...