cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Walking Dead - FOX AD Interruptions

Hi Im used to watching Netflix, Episodes from start to finish without Interruptions. Upon getting the Entertainment pass and watching The Walking Dead Season 9, I get 4 FOX adverts PER EPISODE. Is there any way to get rid of these? They are so annoying and really breaks the immersion of watching anything.

I get that its FOX owned but I dont need to be reminded every 15 Minutes!

Thanks ~ Acrestorm.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Firstly, I don't think there was any way you could turn these things off, BUT, I do watch quite a few shows from Fox on catch-up (The Orville, The Passage, NCIS, Bull, etc) and I have noticed recently that when watching these shows the mid-show Fox ident things have gone........ you do still get the Fox thing at the very start before the show plays, but those mid-episode ones seem to have been edited out.

Whether this continues in the near future when TWD returns it will be interesting to see..... but I'm certainly hoping that my TWD catch-up viewing will be minus the Fox logos where the adverts would have been?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response, It would be great if the FOX thing appeared at the start and no where else but its a shame it happens 4 times in an episode with The Walking Dead unfortunately!