cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Strain - Season 3

Hi,
I've just watched the first 2 seasons of The Strain and was wandering when Season 3 would be added to Now TV?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I must admit I've really enjoyed this series and was quite suprised that the 'W' channel (formally the 'Watch' channel) nabbed it over here in the UK, especially as it's distributed by 20th Television...

Anyway, given that the fourth and final season of The Strain is scheduled for broadcast (in the USA) around Jul/Aug 2017, I suspect NOW TV could show season 3 a month or two before this.

Cheers

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep reading that the problem is fixed with missing episodes of the Strain but using a Roku i am missing EPs 4 & 8 on season 2. Annoyingly was up to Ep 3. and have gone back to watch and then looked at the forum to see what was going on with the series.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you tell me know why episodes 4 and 8 of season 2 are still missing after the recent problems
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. All episodes of The Strain have now been uploaded again so you should be able to carry on watching now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there,
In truth I can't actually, I have read about some of the problems people are having accessing some episodes. I will try to access the episodes you have mentioned tonight, can't really help further,
Best wishes,
Simon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I've just been watching the Strain finished season 2 I just wondered if anyone new when season 3 would be on uk?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this question also. I've finished watching Season 2 of The Strain and I'm looking forward to Season 3 but...... when will Season 3 be available on NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it is now 5/2017 and still no season 3 of the strain..walking dead is no longer on so can someone find out why season 3 of my next favourite show isnt been shown yet season 4 is due out soon as well 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing the rights are still with UKTV at the mo, as they show it on their W channel first. If previous years are anything to go by and NOW TV do acquire it then hopefully S3 will appear around  August time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Is the new season of The Strain going to be available on Now TV on its imminent release date?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

No, NOW TV only added season 2 to the service last month, it will be a good while before season 3 turns up.

UKTV have the rights to that show and are showing season 3 on the W channel first. We will have to wait until NOW TV hopefully pick it up sometime after the rights expire. If it goes in a similar pattern to previous seasons we will probably see it around this time next year.