cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Strain - Season 3

Hi,
I've just watched the first 2 seasons of The Strain and was wandering when Season 3 would be added to Now TV?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I must admit I've really enjoyed this series and was quite suprised that the 'W' channel (formally the 'Watch' channel) nabbed it over here in the UK, especially as it's distributed by 20th Television...

Anyway, given that the fourth and final season of The Strain is scheduled for broadcast (in the USA) around Jul/Aug 2017, I suspect NOW TV could show season 3 a month or two before this.

Cheers

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. NOW TV have sorted most of the episodes now, there's just a couple of episodes in S2 still waiting to be uploaded (hopefully you're not up to S2E4 as that's one of them!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the welcome! Actually, I'm at S1E4 now. Fantastic show...bit quiet though(??)

Best, c

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I've tried continue watching the strain season 1 episode 3. The message. Sorry, there's been a problem, please try and watch something again. (6)?? It's been like that for over 2 hours
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like a problem at NOW TV's end. I've made the NOW TV Team aware so hopefully should be fixed soon (may not be tonight though).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This problem still exists

Anonymous User
Not applicable
And now it's saying unavailable??? What's going on? Paying for a service that only lets you watch a few episode of a series..... brilliant
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried searching on iPad and Roku and its not showing 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

NOW TV have started adding the episodes back up now. All of season 1 and most of season 2 are up at the mo, and they seem to be working.Hopefully all of season 2 will be up soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well not sure what's happening but last episode of Season 1 ( Ep. 13) is missing. Very frustrating as waiting to start series 2. What can be done? Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I think they're probably still working on it as a few episodes are still missing, S1E13, S2E4, S2E8 and there's a duplicate S2E11 so hopefully it will be sorted during the day, but I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV team just to make sure they are aware.

PS have you tried The Whispers yet? I'm about half way through and really enjoying that.