cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Strain - Season 3

Hi,
I've just watched the first 2 seasons of The Strain and was wandering when Season 3 would be added to Now TV?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I must admit I've really enjoyed this series and was quite suprised that the 'W' channel (formally the 'Watch' channel) nabbed it over here in the UK, especially as it's distributed by 20th Television...

Anyway, given that the fourth and final season of The Strain is scheduled for broadcast (in the USA) around Jul/Aug 2017, I suspect NOW TV could show season 3 a month or two before this.

Cheers

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I must admit I've really enjoyed this series and was quite suprised that the 'W' channel (formally the 'Watch' channel) nabbed it over here in the UK, especially as it's distributed by 20th Television...

Anyway, given that the fourth and final season of The Strain is scheduled for broadcast (in the USA) around Jul/Aug 2017, I suspect NOW TV could show season 3 a month or two before this.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great, thanks for the info.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Bronx,
I have come across this message before, it's just temporary and should resolve itself shortly,
Happy viewing!
Simon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me yesterday! I am a Now TV novice and not familiar with every aspect. It's hard for me to really 'get into' a show...but I am totally hooked on The Strain (love the references to Bram Stoker's original, 'Drakula'). Settling down to watch episode 3 last night, I get the exact same message as you...repeatedly!

To my shame, I eventually ended up PAYING FOR said episode on a rival network (yes, I am that addicted already...lol)

At least I didn't buy the whole series! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi LottyM,

Glad you like it too, I managed to get through both seasons in a weekend! Love the vampire themes too, hope you enjoy it, bring on Season 3.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya Simon,

I was so glad I turned on my tv and it was working this evening! I'm actually only on season 1...but loving it. Pretty gruesome stuff, but not continuous gore (perfect balance lol)

Absolute newbie to Now TV...where has this been all my life!? Enjoy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, I may have watched both seasons too quickly, but it's very addictive, having so many episodes all at once, let me know what you think when your further along.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...yes I will. Watched episode 4 yesterday...where it really got messy! The captain of the plane turned into a reptilian/vampire and shot out that 6ft...uh...I want to say 'tentacle', but not sure that is the technical term lol. Will probably get thru loads more at wknd

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Great, I just want to continue into Season 3, might have to hunt around for some episodes lol, prefer for lots of gore!!