cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ella1966
Mentor

The Strain Season 3 and 4

Does anybody know if The Strain Season 3 will be on and if anybody has decided to air Season 4 in UK, thanks for any info.

23 REPLIES 23
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ella1966

Welcome to the forum. I'm waiting for season 3 as well! NOW TV did mention we should be getting it today but looks like there's a holdup. I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team, she's usually great at finding out info like this.

*crosses fingers*

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Andy @Ella1966 

Hi, i have sent this off to be checked for you guys, once i get an update i will post in here 🙂 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Ella1966 @Anonymous User @Andy

**UPDATE ALERT**

Its due to air on the 04/09 which is this Monday 🙂

Enjoy.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yay, great news thanks @Anonymous User - you're like the forum Fairy Godmother! 🙂

Ella1966
Mentor

Many thanks Andy, Thom and Nadine.  We are addicts in our house for this and have seen Season 3 but want to recap before Season 4.  It's nearly as good as Walking Dead 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh please be right next to walking dead this is my favourite and the fact that its taken a year to get here is annoying to say the least 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Ella1966

You'll be pleased to know that The Strain S3 is now available, I'm looking forward to watching it! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will season 4 be shown on now tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

From what i have read on the internet, No UK broadcaster to date have acquired the rights to Season 4 of The Strain.

The W Channel did have the first UK rights to the TV series, but apparently they have dropped the show.

Hopefully NowTV will pick up Season 4 sometime in the future considering that they have had previous Seasons.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that NowTV can also pick up Season 4 of The Strain.

Like you i am awaiting News, i will be disappointed if NowTV don't decide to add Season 4 to their service sometime in the near future.