cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Strain Season 2... and then Season 2 again...

There seems to be an issue with multiple versions of The Strain Season 2 on my Now TV Box.  I can't see them when I go online to check but I spent last night very confused...

My "Start watching Season 2" meant I went from the Season 1 finale straight to S2 Ep7!?  I thought I'd just not been paying attention in the finale - so I persevered to the end, then when the next one started I KNEW something was up so came out of it to check! 

Turns out there is a "Season 2" with Eps 7 and 13 on there for no good reason, then another complete season 2 that is OK. 

Not great as I have seen spoilers aplenty now!! Bit cross... why has this happened?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy @schnapps

thanks all I have flagged this to our technical teams

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yeah you're right, that must have happened recently as everything was fine last time I checked. Not sure how it's happened tho.

Looks like there's also a stray season one listing as well. One listing of Season / contains two random episodes as you say, the other Season 2 listing has everything in the right order. If you make sure you start S2E1 from the Season 2 listing that includes all the episodes and then your Continue Watching list/Watch Next feature should show everything in the right order.

I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team to sort out the mix up in the way it's listed.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I flaged this up to the NowTV Team back on the 13th of December 2017.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Looks like this mixing up issue is happening on the new versions of apps just released to the public, eg it's happened on box app v4.4.353 and on iOS v9.0.0 but box app v3.12.132 is still showing correct. Might be worth getting the content folks to give the catalogues on the new apps a good check through, eg see also 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/The-Trip-To-Spain-Episode-1-missing-on-app/m-p/454567#M36701

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy @schnapps

thanks all I have flagged this to our technical teams