cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Sopranos

Episode 13 of season one only has around 15 minutes of veiwing time then it cuts off.  Is anyone else having this issue?

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 1 episode 1 won't play for us - we're watching on an LG TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching it on the PS4, I'll have to check again tonight as I'm at work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im watching through the app on my tv! Same thing is still happening! Its just the first episode of the first season!
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Im watching through the app on my tv! Same thing is still happening! Its just the first episode of the first season!

Everyone, i' sent this off a few hours ago and we should have a fix soon. Very weird glitch with that ep. Hurts the eyes to be honest. Thanks for the patience 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has there been any update on this issue? It isn’t working on the PS4 app
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, it took some time to identify the root cause but we are now re-processing the episode so we can put up the "fixed" version. Unfortunately we can't say when this will be finished, which I know is frustrating, but it is being worked on as we speak.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its working absolutely fine through the app on the tv now! Thanks guys 😊 i can now watch.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 1, episode 11 doesn't seem to be working?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many epsiodes are now not showing up accross all the seasons. One of them cut out while I was watching it!  I can't beleive anyone continues to pay for this "service".  Why has Netflix never prevented me watching something I want to watch (using Netflix for years) but I've been using Now TV for a few days and have had several bugs that have prevented me watching what I want.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There’s an issue with the sound on a few episodes as well.

Also, season 5 and 6 seems to have disappeared too. Kind of irratating as I’ve just started season 3...