cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Russell Howard Hour Season 3

We watched episode 1 season 3 last week and had it added to our watch list but not only has it now gone but episode 2 which aired yesterday on Sky One  isn’t available either. Only season 1 and 2 showing. 

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes same issue, one of the few programmes I pay for the service for. Hope they sort this ASAP. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As this is a current affairs programme being able to watch it on time is quite important, why haven't now tv given an update that they're at least looking into it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have season 3 episode 1 available on the now tv app on my Apple TV. I was able to watch it but no further episodes have been uploaded (episode 2 aired Thursday and it’s now Sunday). I emailed customer service. I don’t understand their reply since Sky owns NowTV and also why would episode 1 be available? Email I received from customer service from NowTV:

Thank you for contacting NOW TV

I have gone through the content, I am sorry to inform you that we do not have the broadcasting rights for the Russell Howard Hour, season - 3.

But I will take is as a feedback and request the concern team to add the content as soon as possible.

Once the content is added we will notify you via email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surely it's a sky production, any official word from now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Just spotted on my Now TV Stick that The Russell Howard Hour S3 is back (with episodes one and two), BUT, it is listed separately away from seasons one and two, so have a good check to get the listing for season three.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to the twitter help account it should be viewable but I can only see the the previous seasons still, s3 doesn't show up anywhere at all. Just got an email back about it claiming rights issues preventing it from appearing?

Seems more like platform issues, every week something goes missing and the customer help is randomly picking answers out of a hat!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?

Where Season 3 is currently showing two episodes in a second separate folder.

I found them by either using the search feature by typing The Russell or go to your Entertainment section of the App, then select channels, then select Sky One, then scroll down screen where there are two folders under The Russell Howard Hour show .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I've checked on Apple TV, iPad and the web interface its missing from all of them. It was there until Wednesday in my watchlist as a separate folder as you have seen. It vanished just before the second episode aired and Sky One under entertainment only shows the older season.

Similar issue happened with another show, it took days for it to show up under my account for some reason when other users could view it. Other than signing out and back in to check there isn't anything I can do until the fix propagates to me at some stage by the looks of it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have only checked my NowTV box and NowTV App on my Android Phone and Season 3 Episodes 1 & 2 are showing on both devices under Sky One in a second separate folder.

Don't own an IPad or iPhone, but i will double check my Gen 3 Apple TV box if the two episodes are showing for me (give me 10 minutes to check).

It sounds like the NowTV Tech Team are working through the different platforms to add these two episodes on Season 3.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also showing for me on my Apple TV generation 3 box again has a second folder under The Russell Howard Hour in the Sky One channel section.