cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DerekW
Advocate

The Rookie/ The Rookie Feds missing episodes

I've just noticed that this week's episodes of The Rookie S05 E14 and the Rookie Feds S01 E13 are missing from Now in Ireland is it just me or have they disappeared?

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam  can you investigate for @DerekW?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DerekW 

Somebody over on NOW Help Twitter mentioned the same today with regards to Season 5 episode 14 of The Rookie, where they are also a NOW Republic of Ireland customer (see screenshot copy of their tweet of the missing episode from S5).

Screenshot_20230508-170509_Twitter.jpg

They didn't say about the missing episode of Rookie Feds (where my guess they haven't watched it yet or don't watch this particular TV show).

@ContentTeam  another totally seperate tweet from another customer where I believe again they are in the Republic of Ireland they are missing Season 10 Episode 15 of Chicago PD.

Might be worth also checking the two our Chicago franchise TV shows for the latest episode in the Republic of Ireland just in case they are also missing for ROI customers.

Where all missing episodes above are available to watch in the UK according to the NOW App on my Android tablet.

DerekW
Advocate
@schnapps thanks for the response, I've just checked and it looks like the
other two Chicagos are available in Ireland, only Med is missing

t_weezer
Mentor

Hi @DerekW, had the same experience on Saturday when I went to watch the Rookie. Jumped on to the customer support chat to report the issue only to be told by two different representatives that the episode never aired in Ireland due to broadcast rights issues. They were adamant it never aired until I dropped into the chat the repeat was on live at that exact moment. Still made no difference and I had to submit a screenshot of it actually on the TV as proof! Something seriously off with customer support if I have to disprove their information with a screenshot.

@ContentTeam Last Week Tonight With John Oliver Season 10, Episode 10 is also missing, as with all these shows it's available to the UK just not ROI.

DerekW
Advocate
@t_weezer that's crazy, looks like Ireland doesn't exist this week.

@ContentTeam you can add tonight's episode of Blue Bloods S13 E10 to the
list of shows not showing in Ireland too!
t_weezer
Mentor

@DerekWand the list keeps growing....

@ContentTeamBarry Season 4 Episode 5 not available either in Ireland.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @DerekW @t_weezer @schnapps 

thanks for flagging, the issue is being investigated and a fix is on the way

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

DerekW
Advocate
@ContentTeam - looks like they're all back now - Thanks