cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Rookie S3 Missing

I was watching The Rookie S3, got to episode 3, then it wouldn't play anymore. I signed out came back in, now the whole of season 3 has gone completely. What's happened, where has it gone, I was enjoying watching it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I did a little digging, but I don’t know when Season 3 aired in the UK, though I know it was January - May 2021 in the US. And if it was a little later in the UK, that would be a 17-week window (14 episodes plus 28 days after the final episode aired), as that is the deal on first-run series.

But you should have been able to see some warnings it was going to expire.

It will come back though, in time, as a box set, just as Series 1 has.

There’s a disconnect there, though, as Now are reporting two seasons, 40 episodes, but there are only 20 episodes listed, and Season 2 is nowhere to be seen.

@Izzie-T , can you take a look at this Season 2 issue, please?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I did a little digging, but I don’t know when Season 3 aired in the UK, though I know it was January - May 2021 in the US. And if it was a little later in the UK, that would be a 17-week window (14 episodes plus 28 days after the final episode aired), as that is the deal on first-run series.

But you should have been able to see some warnings it was going to expire.

It will come back though, in time, as a box set, just as Series 1 has.

There’s a disconnect there, though, as Now are reporting two seasons, 40 episodes, but there are only 20 episodes listed, and Season 2 is nowhere to be seen.

@Izzie-T , can you take a look at this Season 2 issue, please?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Martin_14
Expert

Season 3 Started at the end of April in the UK and ended  on 29th of July , So it's more than 30 days since the last episode aired , Catch Up often expires within that time period once a season has ended

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

I’ve just had a quick look on my iPad, and seasons 1 & 2 are showing. Don’t know if they are showing on other devices, though.

Wouldn’t be the first time a show has appeared on some devices and not others.

RoyB
Legend

@Mark_Weinreb 

Might be the first time they have appeared on one iPad but not another, though, as that is what I am using too 😛

Or maybe this is just not the first time I have found I can’t work the Now site, as when I try again, I can now see Season 2 😀

@Izzie-T please ignore my request above 😢

@Anonymous User  Season 2 is there after all. But I expect you have seen it anyway…..,

Martin_14
Expert

Season 1 and 2 are currently available until the end of this year , I expect Season 3 to reappear early next year

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when they will be adding season 3? 😞 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T are you able to help out @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008  & all,

there is no return date for Rookie S3 yet, will put in wish list.

Thank you

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like Season 3 is returning to NOW on boxsets from the 3rd of December.

Screenshot_2021-11-25-11-29-58.png