cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Return: Life after ISIS

Recent reviews of this documentary and an internet search say that it is available to be streamed in Entertainment on Now TV.  I must be doing something wrong because I cannot find it when I look on Now TV.  I have a current Entertainment subscription.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to Entertainment then Channels, then Sky Documentaries. 

Screenshot_20210620-184520.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to Entertainment then Channels, then Sky Documentaries. 

Screenshot_20210620-184520.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  Found it.  However it does not come up with Search, both for "ISIS" and "The Return".  Is the Search function sometimes unreliable?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad you found it 👍.

For some reason the search feature on certain devices seems a little iffy, especially when searching TV shows on Sky Documentaries & Sky Arts.

The NOW App on mobile IOS & Android devices seems a little more reliable.

i found the TV Show by typing "Life" on my Android smartphone NOW App.

if i know the channel that a TV show is on, i tend to go directly to Entertainment > Channels > then select the channel and folder the TV show is on.

Another method i use is to use the search on my Android smartphone NOW App and once found "Add to My TV" (see my previous screen shot where it shows the green Add to My TV button).

Then once added to My TV, then jump to the main playback device that you want to use and pick up the TV show under your Watchlist on your main playback device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again. I downloaded the iOS app. The search function in that found the program with no problem using the same search terms that did not work on the television. So, a good tip.