cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Orville on Sky?

There's a new sci-fi comedy on Fox on the other side of the pond called The Orville. An hour-long episodes parody of Star Trek and the gengre. Will it be on aired on any Sky channel?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I spotted this show a few months back when I saw the trailer on Youtube and it caught my attention because of the involvement of Seth Macfarlane (Family Guy, etc) and it seemed like something that might be worth catching if it did come to the UK.

However, not having read anything to the contrary, this might still be one of the many US shows still to find a home in the UK..... so whether it ends up on a Sky channel or somewhere else, that is probably a deal that is still to be done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Further to my previous reply from yesterday about your post on The Orville, check the link below from the TV Wise website...... looks like the show will be shown in the UK on Fox.

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2017/09/seth-macfarlanes-sci-fi-series-orville-lands-fox-uk/

Hope this helps.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Looking forward to this show, where Fox UK have announced it will be broadcasted from December the 14th Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi! The Orville will be available on catch up from December 14th!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's the 14th, I've been searching for the Orville, but I can't see it.

Will we be able to watch it on now tv?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

It's the 14th, I've been searching for the Orville, but I can't see it.

Will we be able to watch it on now tv?

You will be able to watch it  on NowTV catch up @Anonymous User , but shows can take up to 24 hours to appear on catch up. But to be fair, most stuff will usually appear within a few hours  after linear broadcastSmiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The show is currently being aired now on the Fox live channel.

I would suspect that sometime after 10pm onwards tonight the show will be added to the catch up service.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @commanda6

Hi Guys

I was watching "The Orville" last night and, even though it's a comedy parody of Star Trek, I was wondering how they managed to avoid being sued by CBS and Paramount?

BTW, I did enjoy it and I can imagine that Seth MacFarlane has now got the live vehicle he always wanted to star in.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's visible now, I was just being over eager 🙂 thanks everyone.