cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Orville Ser1, Ep 12, where is it?

I have just tried to watch the last episode of the current series of The Orville and all I get is an error "OVP-00024".

Ep 11 plays fine and has 11 days remaining so I am a bit surprised Ep 12 seems to have gone. The thumbnail for Ep 12 still appear in my watchlist, any ideas if it will be available to view?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using, where on my nowtv smart box and Android phone episode 12 is missing, but my Windows 10 tablet App is showing that episode 12 is available with 18 days left to watch.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to investigate and hopefully resolve.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using, where on my nowtv smart box and Android phone episode 12 is missing, but my Windows 10 tablet App is showing that episode 12 is available with 18 days left to watch.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to investigate and hopefully resolve.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps & thanks for responding

The problem is on a Windows 10 Desktop PC with NowTV Player 3.0.1.0

I also have a Roku box and an LG TV on the account, I will give those a try and update this post later.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Windows 10 App that I was referring too was the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store which is showing Episode 12 available to watch and not via the nowtv player.

Just checked the nowtv website with my internet browser and Ep 12 is not there either (looks like most devices or Apps that Ep 12 is currently missing).

Hopefully you will have some luck with the nowtv app on your LG TV, if not @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team will need to look into this further.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Don't know why it's disappeared from some apps as I watched it last week.

@schnapps Have you tried playing it on the Windows app? It'smstill showing on the Roku app but it won't actually play.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andywrote:

@schnapps Have you tried playing it on the Windows app? It'smstill showing on the Roku app but it won't actually play.

Hi @Andy

I would if i could, but because of the pesky 4 device rule, where my other four devices are allocated to my account I can't play anything on the Windows Microsoft Store NowTV App,

Therefore, I only use the Windows NowTV App for checking or searching content on the NowTV service.

Like you I have watched episode 12 last week on my nowtv boxes.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Ah right sorry I can't keep up!mi still thought you used Apple TV! 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy

My smart TV box is my go to nowtv device, then followed by the Roku Stick Plus, then a std black box and finally like you correctly said a Apple TV gen 3 box.

Watched Ep 12 of The Orville on my smart box last week, I am going to double check if Ep12 is showing and more importantly playing on my ATV.

Give me 5 mins and I will report back.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy

Ep 10, 11 and 12 are showing on my Apple TV box, but like you said when attempting to play Ep12 an error message comes up on the TV, saying sorry it is not possible to play this content at the moment, please choose another title to watch Smiley Sad

Over to you @Anonymous User, also Ep10 doesn't play on my ATV where Ep 11 seems to be fine.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps I didn't mean to put you to any trouble, the NOW TV Team get paid to do that! 🙂