cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: The Night Of - GONE

@JaDeeo 

Where I work, they have a fault tracking system where the SLA prioritises acknowledging a fault above fixing the fault.

I’ve always thought that was ###### about face, but it sounds like something you would prefer here?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
JaDeeo
Mentor

If NowTV is aware of a fault and they have read the post how long does it take to type - acknowledged - as long as it takes to read the post …. the idea of a forum is to be informed - NOT to work in stealth mode.

I have an email from Now TV - "I just checked for the content and it has been removed, we will make sure this will be added soon" 

Yes its been removed - we know that - talk about SLA's - what is `soon' in an SLA from your company - I always thought time was measured in units - seconds, minutes, hours, days - not a vague term like soon …. so when is soon?

Not inspired by emails about forum badges either - who cares what badges you get if you post something in a site that basically is only there as NOW TV's can't be bothered to provide proper support - only reason I used the uninformed forum is - HOW ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO CONTACT NOW TV!!!!

Impressed - NOT at all!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and for the delay in getting back to you.

We hope to have The Night Of back in December. 

Thanks

Karl

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

“I can call spirits from the vasty deep”.

“Why so can I, and so can any man; but will they come when you do call for them?”

😛

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
JaDeeo
Mentor

I assume RoyB collects badges or works for Now TV - nonsense posts that are not helpful.

So it takes complaints and many postings for NowTV to give an SLA of what could be over 2 months to restore something they said would be available till December.... so what will they do put it on and remove it the same day - great service NOT. 

I remember being with Sky and left them because of bad service - similar here ... good thing is I am not on a 12 month contract.

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@JaDeeo 

I do not work for NowTV.

Everybody collects badges, whether they want to or not, by participating in the Community and helping others.

I’m just patiently waiting for the hundredth person to acknowledge that I have solved their problem on here.

Something tells me that won’t be you 😛

0 Thanks
JaDeeo
Mentor

amazing - you put in a complaint that they have removed the series you spent 5 hours watching and now cannot watch the last few hours for what a month or more...

they offer you a months free - is that so you can wait a month as it may or may not be back sometime in December … and then without getting agreement NOWTV state the complaint is now closed - ITS NOT CLOSED AS ITS NOT RESOLVED

I have cancelled movies and entertainment - no way to treat customers - crap support, crap service.... will seriously need a series worth watching and guarantees that it will be available until I have watched it before bothering with SOMETIMETV - definitely not NOWTV …..

Sky - NowTV - whatever - money grabbing and useless as usual

0 Thanks