cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Night Of - GONE

On episode 5 of The Night Of and its how disappeared from the list and searches - how come??? Seems Episode 5 is available till the end of the year -

Now TV help pages are less than useless so it seems only place you can ask question is in this forum?

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/ - think the whole boxset should be available till the end of the year - so NOW TV perhaps you could look into this so I can continue watching?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, watched a couple of episodes last night, came to finish the season this afternoon - gone. Not even found when searching, as if it never was...

Come on NowTV, pull your finger out, we were led to believe it was available until Xmas!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We only got as far as episode 4 as we thought we had till 27th December, what happened? Will it be back on soon?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Put in a complaint to NowTV as this community seems a bit of a waste of time if no one from NowTV can be bothered to enter anything.

I'll post their reply in here - don't hold your breath though..... as I am sure it will take a while and be a rubbish reply when received.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Do not be put off posting.

Never assume that just because a posting here has not been replied to by NowTV staffers that it has not been read by them.

Especially in a case like this, where the issue is very clear, and no further particulars are required.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
If they have read it why don't they say so - good customer service is a 2
way street
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Where I work, they have a fault tracking system where the SLA prioritises acknowledging a fault above fixing the fault.

I’ve always thought that was ###### about face, but it sounds like something you would prefer here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If NowTV is aware of a fault and they have read the post how long does it take to type - acknowledged - as long as it takes to read the post …. the idea of a forum is to be informed - NOT to work in stealth mode.

I have an email from Now TV - "I just checked for the content and it has been removed, we will make sure this will be added soon" 

Yes its been removed - we know that - talk about SLA's - what is `soon' in an SLA from your company - I always thought time was measured in units - seconds, minutes, hours, days - not a vague term like soon …. so when is soon?

Not inspired by emails about forum badges either - who cares what badges you get if you post something in a site that basically is only there as NOW TV's can't be bothered to provide proper support - only reason I used the uninformed forum is - HOW ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO CONTACT NOW TV!!!!

Impressed - NOT at all!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and for the delay in getting back to you.

We hope to have The Night Of back in December. 

Thanks

Karl