cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Night Of - GONE

On episode 5 of The Night Of and its how disappeared from the list and searches - how come??? Seems Episode 5 is available till the end of the year -

Now TV help pages are less than useless so it seems only place you can ask question is in this forum?

16 REPLIES 16
RoyB
Legend

“I can call spirits from the vasty deep”.

“Why so can I, and so can any man; but will they come when you do call for them?”

😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I assume RoyB collects badges or works for Now TV - nonsense posts that are not helpful.

So it takes complaints and many postings for NowTV to give an SLA of what could be over 2 months to restore something they said would be available till December.... so what will they do put it on and remove it the same day - great service NOT. 

I remember being with Sky and left them because of bad service - similar here ... good thing is I am not on a 12 month contract.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I do not work for NowTV.

Everybody collects badges, whether they want to or not, by participating in the Community and helping others.

I’m just patiently waiting for the hundredth person to acknowledge that I have solved their problem on here.

Something tells me that won’t be you 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

amazing - you put in a complaint that they have removed the series you spent 5 hours watching and now cannot watch the last few hours for what a month or more...

they offer you a months free - is that so you can wait a month as it may or may not be back sometime in December … and then without getting agreement NOWTV state the complaint is now closed - ITS NOT CLOSED AS ITS NOT RESOLVED

I have cancelled movies and entertainment - no way to treat customers - crap support, crap service.... will seriously need a series worth watching and guarantees that it will be available until I have watched it before bothering with SOMETIMETV - definitely not NOWTV …..

Sky - NowTV - whatever - money grabbing and useless as usual

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aaarggghh Saved the finale to watch today and now the whole Boxset is missing. What’s happening @NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been live chatting and the content has been removed (no sh*t Sherlock), she couldn’t explain why so it’s been escalated to the ‘team concerned’ who are going to email me when it’s reinstated (they don’t know when)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Post on here if you hear anything 🙂