cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Nevers Ep 6

Hiya, I’m trying to watch ep 6 of the Nevers, but it plays an episode of a different show - something with with a battle looking a bit futuristic/space. 

Is there a wider problem or is it just me and how can I resolve? 

thanks

Jo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RMM71
Scholar 2

The start of episode 6 is deliberately very different. You need to keep watching and it will become clearer what is going on.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

are you able to help out for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

please ignore the request as @RMM71  has kindly informed @Anonymous User  the episode is indeed correct. 

Thanks @RMM71  for helping out! 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @RMM71 

The Nevers S1 ep 6 has been queried by many different individuals from different path to us. 

We can confirm that this ep 6 is correct, as it was a wired twist in the content. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @RMM71 

Perhaps Now could add a disclaimer to the episode synopsis, such as “Don’t be confused, despite appearances, this really is episode 6.” 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Mark_Weinreb 

I will pass your comment on, however I just somewhat personally think, this might make the surprise less surprising like now.

Thank you very much for your message. 😊 (after a year using this, just realise I can do emoji)

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

I agree with you, but I thought it might reduce the complaints from those think there’s been a mistake and the wrong episode has been put up. 

RMM71
Scholar 2

The start of episode 6 is deliberately very different. You need to keep watching and it will become clearer what is going on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahhh! Now I feel like a muppet! I just fast forward to 30 min in and got a glimpse of familiar characters. I will try again. 

It is definitely very different.

Thank you 😊