cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Librarians Season 3 Episode 1

The Librarians Season 3 Episode 1 seems to be missing, should have appeared yesterday evening, app is showing episode 2 will be available late. Can we get episode 1? 

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Available 8pm tonight according to the NowTV App on my tablet.

Edit - ignore my post and screen shot just noticed it's S3 Ep 2 😠.

Screenshot_2020-09-08-13-41-35.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team can you assist @Anonymous User with regards to Season 3 Episode 1 of this TV Show.

Thanks. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I am taking a look at this now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  @schnapps 

There was little technical issue on the ep 1, we are currently working to solve this with the provider.

Sorry for any inconveniences, will try to update you when it is ready.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for looking into this.

fingers crossed it’s something easily resolved 🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully this gets resolved soon I want to watch s3 ep1 before I carry on so I know what's going on

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I have just chased them again this morning. Our team are currently working on the update data, hopefully this time it works.

Anymore news, will let you all know.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

please remember that The Librarians is only on NOW TV for 29 days (per episode), so episode 2 only has 27 days left at this time.

Fingers crossed you get episode 1 online soon

🤞

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I am chasing the tech team again. Waiting for response.