cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Leftovers - Season 2 - Nearly All Episodes Are Missing - Ggggrrrrrr

Having finished Leftovers Season 1 last week, I have just sat down to watch Season 2 and there are only 3 episodes available, No's 2, 3 & 7.

This series is supposed to be available until 24th October 2018

This morning I started Episode 1 to get it ready to watch this afternoon, but now it has gone.

I note that Season 1 Episode 4 is also missing?

Please can you fix this ASAP - Pretty Please.... xxxx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have tagged the NowTV Team on here about the missing content of The Leftovers.

Looks like season 3 of Game of Thrones is also effected on certain play back devices.

Where both The Leftovers and GOT eposides are missing on my Windows nowtv App, but my nowtv smart box and nowtv App on my Android phone looks fine. 

Hopefully somebody from the NowTV Team will pick up the posts on here and will fix it ASAP to all effected devices with the missing eposides or seasons. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using ?

Where like you the nowtv dedicated App on my Windows device is missing the episodes you have identified in your post, where my nowtv smart box still seems to be showing all seasons and episodes available to watch.

Will tag @Jason-C and @Anonymous User of the nowtv team to get this sorted ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps,

I am using my John Lewis LG Smart TV

Alex

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have tagged the NowTV Team on here about the missing content of The Leftovers.

Looks like season 3 of Game of Thrones is also effected on certain play back devices.

Where both The Leftovers and GOT eposides are missing on my Windows nowtv App, but my nowtv smart box and nowtv App on my Android phone looks fine. 

Hopefully somebody from the NowTV Team will pick up the posts on here and will fix it ASAP to all effected devices with the missing eposides or seasons. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update - About 4 or 5 days after I posted, Now TV did an update on my TV and all episodes are now back to normal. Thoroughly enjoyed this series, Thank You!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just noticed this too, Ive seen right up to episode 3 of seaosn 2 and just sat down to watch ep4 to see its gone along with most other episodes, the website states that its available but the app does not. (Oi nowtv tech guys, get this ###### app sorted or better yet just let me watch on chrome like a competent streaming service) 

Nowtv has some of the best content out there but dreadful for everything else.