cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Hot Zone S2 Episode 6 missing

Why would you only have 5 out of 6 episodes available?

I started watching last night and didn't realise the last episode had already been removed. That's ridiculous!! Why would you do that?! Take the whole season off not just the last episode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

We have taken a closer look and understand that The Hot Zone S2 was incorrectly scheduled and has now been removed from our site. We understand this is frustrating and apologise for any issues this has caused. We are also reviewing our processes internally to ensure that we have stricter approvals and protocols in place to prevent this from happening again. 

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this TV show myself, but Sky themselves only have five episodes up so far on Demand also.

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/b7e629a3-4191-44e9-bcfb-0b8633768ed9/the-hot-zone-b7e629a3-4191-44e9-bcfb-0b8633768ed9/episodes/season-2/episode-1 

I looked on the Sky TV planner and can't see Ep 6 being aired live during the next 7 days (where i thought it might be on weekly catchup but doesn't seem to be the case).

The IMDb website shows six episodes and which was first aired back towards the end of last year.

Maybe @Izzie-T of the NOW Content Team can find out the reason why ?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps  @Anonymous User 

Will investigate it now.

Thank you

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

All trace of this TV show has been removed by Sky / NOW 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I KNOW!!!!!!!??

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

We have taken a closer look and understand that The Hot Zone S2 was incorrectly scheduled and has now been removed from our site. We understand this is frustrating and apologise for any issues this has caused. We are also reviewing our processes internally to ensure that we have stricter approvals and protocols in place to prevent this from happening again. 

Thanks

Simon