cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Good Doctor, missing episodes....

Hiya,

Does any one know what has happened to The Good Doctor. Season 2 is missing episodes 8, 10, 11, 12, 17, and 18. 

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I flagged up these missing episodes to the NowTV Forum Team on Thursday this week.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Looks like the missing episodes are back.

Lets hope they stay there this time 😊

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Confirmed! Thanks @schnapps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Graham-S wrote:

@schnapps wrote:

Confirmed! Thanks @schnapps 

Hi,

The lat 6 episodes of season 2 are not showing on NOWtv. They were there yesterday, now there's only 12 episodes of season 2. 

Can this be sorted?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, it's the same for me, just got to S2 E12 and the remaining 6 episodes aren't there, any ideas when they'll be back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was racing through The Good Doctor and now all episodes from 11-18 season 2 are gone?!?! All other episodes in season 2 are now also saying they are only live for another 4 hours but all of season 1 doesn’t....how do I get to view the last 7 episodes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

H i Graham episodes 11 to 18 of season 2 of the good doctor are now missing from my now tv and idea why or whats happening please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the same for me after episode 10 there is nothing there 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Graham-S This issue seems to be back - season 2 stops at episode 10.  11-18 aren't there.

Please can you advise?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Graham-S 

Evening Graham,

This issue has still not been resolved!! I have 4 days left and only have up to episode 10 season 2 please could you get this sorted I would really like to watch the rest of the series, an email reply of the acknowledgement of this message would be Great TIA

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

@Graham-S  

I can only see episodes 1-10 for Season 2.

The missing episodes are clearly a known issue, why have you (NowTV) not resolved the issue in all of the weeks it has been happening.

Like other posts I have just 4 days left now to watch the remaining episodes, which is a problem if they are not showing.

Please get an engineer to address the matter quickly - this is what monthly subscriptions cover.

Thank you.