cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Good Doctor Season 3 Vanished

I have been watching Season 3 of The Good Doctor over the last week and I went to watch it again this evening and it has completely disappeared, only the first 2 seasons are listed. Does anyone know why this is and when they will be back onto the service?

TIA

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have encountered the same problem and I am very disappointed with this streaming service because of it.

I expect them to sort this out real soon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same! Sort it out now tv!

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

I think it was their view right end of contract. Maybe they need to re-negotiate the right again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to contact nowtv and can’t find a number or anything to chat with more than a robot. Does anyone know when season 3 will come to nowtv? I’ve Netflix and amazon price but none of them are streaming any seasons of them. Based in Uk if u have better advice where to watch or what to do please let me know 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi

I think there is something wrong with the Chat,

But Good Doctor S3 will be back on 26/10/2020.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just checked and S3 isn't there. Kindly advise 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

I don't watch the show, but having checked for @Anonymous User it looks like season 3 is not avaliable. Can you confirm if/when its due to return?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

This was moved to early Jan 2021 in system.

thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally I'll be able to catch up!