cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Good Doctor Season 2

Hi,

I was wonderign when the Season 2 episodes 11 to 18 will become available on NowTv.

Thanks in advance,

--Stav.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Season 2 expired on 18/03/2019 as it was catch up from Live showings. We currently do not have an exact date on when it will reappear as a boxset. 

Kind regards, 

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good doctor season 2 was still available yesterday and now seems to be taken off. Is there any reason why? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What was even the point of removing it to them put it the box set at a later date. A bit ridiculous really. And going by the messages on here u have upset quite a few folk who are paying for a service!!! I was half way through watching an episode when it dissapeared

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I was only watching it on Wednesday evening and it disappeared last night 

We have spent all day trying to find it 

Martin1975
Mentor

It’s because Nowtv is a shoddy service! Netflix streams 4K, this rubbish can’t even manage HD! They only had the beginning of series 2, then deleted it. Vote with your feet and cancel... It’s overpriced and takes customers for granted. Watch the exodus the second Game of Thrones finishes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why isn't this clear I was in the middle of an episode in series 2 and now they're all gone.

I don't have Sky or US tv so wasnt to know it was currently on air. right now the service doesnt seem worth the money so how can I continue the show where I left off?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here! We subscribed because 9d Good Dr! We will be cancelling as were sold the service under false pretences and no don't like being lied to.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like The Good Doctor Season 2 is returning to NowTV on Boxset from the 24th of August 2019 if anybody is interested 😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do we know it is coming back on 24 Aug? is it available to watch anywhere else? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 2 is showing available to watch from 24th of August 2019 on the NowTV App on my Android phone, which is also backed up by a reliable third-party website that i regularly visit.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are we any closer to a release of The Good Doctor Season 2 box set?

Would be good to catch up before season 3 goes to air!