cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Gifted S2 Missing Episode

I started to watch "The Gifted" Season 2 on 3rd December and watched the first 3 epesodes. Episode 4 was in "My TV Continue Watching" waiting for me to continue the next night.

Yet last night i went back to continue watching (just a day later) and episode 4 has gone! Not just from my watchlist but has gone completely.. the other epsidoes are still there but not number 4.

Why has this suddently dissapeared??

I am really getting sick of this with now TV. Promised all these box sets, but there are so many that are messed up, incomplete, randomly vanish and come back (nothing to do with licenence dates either), quality on some epsiodes (espeically sound) is poor, some box sets are duplicated.. even some episodes within seasons are duplicated and overall the app is soooo buggy and the service the most unrelaiable i have encounted!

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Graham-S

I haven't seen either @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User active on the community forum for a while ?

Where episode 4 S2 of this TV show is also missing on my nowtv boxes.

Would you mind flagging this missing episode to your NowTV Content Team who are responsible and ask them to fix it ASAP please.

Thanks 

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thanks for making me aware @schnapps

I'm on the case @Anonymous User 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you both, i hope it will back soon.

I don't get a huge amount of free time to watch tv and it really does get annoying when this happens which sadly seems to happen all too often 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, 

S2 Episode 4 is still missing. Do you have any updates please? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 4 is back now, thanks for getting this sorted quickly 🙂

On a side note, i think that the date on episde 5 (S2) may be incorrect. That episode is set to expire on 14th Jan, while the rest of season 2 expires on 18th March.

This does not effect me but thought it might be worth mentioning as in a few weeks time there will be another missing episode that is likley going to result in more posts by unhappy peple here.. so just a heads up really... a chance to fix a problem before it happens.

Craig_82
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User Was about to post this as hoping it's an error, it's good news the date is now extended as I can now watch the whole of season 2 instead of the mid break and waiting a few weeks. 

P.S. Any chance of adding subtitles for this season 2, I can they are now adding them for new epiosdes  - The Flast, Supergirl Smiley Happy