cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Exorcist Trailer vs version we got

I am extremely disappointed that after watching the trailer of The Exorcist, the film which was available was NOT the one shown on the trailer ie The Director's Cut. What we have instead is the original 1973 version which is cut and short. Why the false promises shown on trailers? Likewise with the Candyman, first week it was released, the information provided was that it was the new sequel which was unbelievable given that it hasn't premiered yet let alone being released on NOWTV. I urge the team to provide the correct info or the versions promised via trailers.

4 REPLIES 4
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your message.

We will look into this for you and will update when we can.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Exorcist (the Director's Cut) is available in Sky store only, not for NOW TV.

As per Candyman, we have not got any information about new premier release between Sky & NOW TV. 

If further queries needed, please could you provide more information about where and when the trailer or new premier, please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply. The query was about the trailer for The Exorcist which was on NOWTV. That one was for the Director's Cut not the current version they're showing. That's what I was trying to imply, that I watched the trailer (on NOWTV) for Director's Cut then later when checking out the film turns out to the regular one.

Anyhow thanks for getting back.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your comment.

I will put your message to the team for our awareness in the future.