cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillyM
Scholar

The Daily Show S27 Ep 53 missing

The Daily Show S27 Ep 53 (broadcast in the US on 3 Feb) is missing. Hope it can be uploaded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BillyM
Scholar
9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BillyM 

UK are usually not airing shows the same time as the US.

Only a handful of shows are and they are normally on Sky Atlantic.

@Izzie-T any info for @BillyM ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
BillyM
Scholar

thanks for replies. A little bit more info.

The Daily Show is broadcast in the UK on Comedy Central. Episode 53 aired at 3:30am on Saturday 5 Feb. Episodes are usually uploaded earlier that night (e.g. for Episode 53, some time after 22:00 on 4 Feb).

I checked to see if Episode 53 had broadcast in the US by going to the US Comedy Central site:

https://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/6nwys8/season-27#video-guide

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BillyM 

There must be a technical or delayed delivery reason with regards to episode 53.

I have never watched this TV show myself, but looking at the Sky screen shot, episode 52 is available on Catch up, episode 53 is missing and further episodes 54 onwards are available to record on the Sky platform from Wednesday onwards next week.

Hopefully tomorrow Izzie-T who works for the NOW Content Team will investigate and will get back to you with regards to Ep53.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps @BillyM @gavs82008 

I am checking this for you. However the system currently seems indicating some schedule changes to me.

Will update you.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @BillyM @schnapps @gavs82008 

Just got confirmation that the delivery of this Ep having issue, need a redelivery from Provider.

Keep you all update.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

BillyM
Scholar

Uploaded now. Thanks Ozzie

BillyM
Scholar

sorry, Izzie

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @BillyM @schnapps @gavs82008 

Yes, they team confirmed the Ep53 arrived to us yesterday late afternoon.

Thank you for your message again. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BillyM 

This particular episode is also missing from the Sky on Demand platform.

Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-26-40.png