cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Blacklist an gold rush

What happened to all of the seasons?
I was watching S3 yesterday and today on resuming s3e7 on my watch list it was gone.
There was no warning of it being removed.

Also my boy watches gold rush and is in season 7..however that has gone too.

What's going on!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is something that I too am quite interested in. Hopefully related to the technical issue and will get resolved. Will be very disappointed if this has been something that's just been removed without warning, given that this was day 1 of my NOW TV subscription. Makes me less likely to want to renew.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was watching The Blacklist too and want to know what's happened! I don't recall seeing any dates that seasons 1-3 was due to expire. What's going on Now Tv? I've been considering defecting to Netflix for a while so you aren't helping your case...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Nowtv have been encountering technical difficulties with their content delivery system.

More info here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566

The NowTV Tech Engineers are ploughing through all the shows and episodes that are missing.

I noticed reading the forum that certain shows are missing seasons or episodes, some of the TV shows that was reported missing content last night and this morning seems to be fixed for example if have just checked that Bilions, Westworld, Silicon Valley are now back online and available according to my nowtv smart box.

Suppose it going to take the engineers a little time to go through all programmes and upload them onto their servers again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I notice gold rush is back up.... figures crossed for the black list!