cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Blacklist Seasons 2-7 removed?

I can't seem to access The Blacklist seasons 2-7 anymore?? They were available a couple of days ago, and now when I click on the season buttons it just takes me back to season 1.

Where have they gone??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

There appears to be a glitch on the NowTV website when attempting to watch a TV series other than season 1.

A temporary workaround is to use the NowTV App (not internet browser) on your smartphone, select the Season and Episode from your phone, start watching on your phone, let it play for about 5 minutes, then jump over to your PC or Mac and pick up the episode from the My TV Continue Watching section on your PC/Mac.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me, nothing except Season 1 available.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

There appears to be a glitch on the NowTV website when attempting to watch a TV series other than season 1.

A temporary workaround is to use the NowTV App (not internet browser) on your smartphone, select the Season and Episode from your phone, start watching on your phone, let it play for about 5 minutes, then jump over to your PC or Mac and pick up the episode from the My TV Continue Watching section on your PC/Mac.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps, that workaround worked 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its typical they taken series 7 of the blacklist off. They did the same with game of thrones when watching that.

I have the app on my tv and still missing.

Everyone i know is using other means to watch series 7 and 8 so if this is not put back on i will be taking that route

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Do you know when Blacklist season 7 will return for @Anonymous User ?

Its another odd one where Comcast owns Blacklist as it’s aired on NBC. So I’m not sure why all seasons and even the latest season (8) isn’t available to watch on Sky which is also owned by Comcast.

Like @Anonymous User  has mentioned you can watch by other means. Which is exactly what I’ve done with my VPN and Netflix account as it’s available on other regions of Netflix a few days after being aired in the US

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

the system shows S7 returning in Jan 2021 at present.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.