cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Blacklist Season 5

Why is only episode 3 of season 5 of the blacklist available? Where are the other episodes?? 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C 

Can you pass this onto your Content Team, where only Ep 3 of Season 5 is showing on both my nowtv box and NowTV App on my Android phone Smiley Mad.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

@schnapps 

Thanks for flagging. I don't think we're supposed to have Season 5 at all, so this might be available by accident...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jason-C 

Was mentioned on a few third party websites and your NowTV Twitter feed that Season 5 was available on box sets from the 20th of January 2019 ?

Also indicated here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/1...

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Hi

I have been watching season 5 as it was available until today where only episode 3 is on and the chatline is pointless as they know nothing.

Gloria

superglo2012
Scholar 3

1 was watching season 5 episode  21 I have watched all 5 seasons apart from  last 2 episodes for 2nd time I wanted to watch before 6 comes on no idea when 6 is on as it is already 4-5 episodes ahead in the US.

When I checked on geektown there are no dates when I checked last year it said early 2019 but nothing coming up, if you check wikipedia you will get an idea of what is happening and happened on 5 if you have only just starting watching the series it really is addictive I love it

superglo2012
Scholar 3

This will take ages to rectify you have to complain to them online by email as nobody knows nothing

Gloria

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @superglo2012 @schnapps @Anonymous User 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Unfortunately, we do not have the rights to show The Blacklist, Season 5 at this time. This is due to licensing agreements with the provider.

I apologise for any confusion this caused.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Jason-C wrote:

Hi @superglo2012 @schnapps @Anonymous User 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Unfortunately, we do not have the rights to show The Blacklist, Season 5 at this time. This is due to licensing agreements with the provider.

I apologise for any confusion this caused.

Thanks,

Jason

Why was it on yesterday and not today??? WHEN will it be available again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why doesn’t anyone actually reply to enquires? I’ve cancelled my pass... what’s the point of Now tv when NOTHING is new