cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Americans missing episode

Hi - i'm enjoying the chance to re-watch ITV Encore's 'The Americans' on catch-up before we finally get season three next month. However, last night's episode (S1, ep 7) hasn't appeared. I've checked on both PC and Roku. Anyone know where it is?

157 REPLIES 157
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So we are trying to watch The Americans on NOWTV. We like it so far...trouble is, NOWTV only only displaying season 1..and worse still, only displaying episodes 1 and 2!!! Both of which are going today....what gives?? Is there an error on this streaming service? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the episodes are available as 7 day catchup after being rerun each Sunday on ITV Encore. Episodes 3&4 are tonight at 10pm and should be on available to watch on demand shortly after.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, my friend. So in theory I should be able to watch The Americans tonight, yeah?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On ITV3 at the weekend at the end of something I was watching the continuity announcer said the next episode of The Americans was showing on ITVBe next.  So, because all the ads tell me that my Now TV box (for which I am in the middle of a 3 month Entertainment pass) gets ITVBe, I went in search.  As previously, there are only two episodes of The Americans in NowTV>Entertainment>Drama.  Why wasn't I able to watch it live?  Am I doing something wrong or do I have to wait until this latest episode is added to the Drama collection?  Will it be added?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies, I mean ITVEncore, of course!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User your NOW TV entertainment pass comes with ITV Encore which has the The Americans. The episodes are only available on catchup for a week which is why you can only see two.

You can watch the channel live through the Live TV section when in Entertainment on your NOW TV box (the top most option).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where are episodes 1, 2 and 9-13 of The Americans' third season? Are there plans to add these in the near future?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User season 3 is available as 30 day catchup via ITV Encore, with double bills on each Sunday and being available to watch on demand by Monday morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That explains it, thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes 1-8 are/have been available, and now episode 10.
Someone seems to have forgotten to upload episode 9, and the so-called "help" chat couldn't provide anything other than standard copy-and-paste text.

Does anyone know if/when ep9 will appear or why it's been missed?