cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Terrible quality on sky sports

Hi I'm watching the man u v west ham game on my black now TV box. 1st half was fine but 2nd half is such low quality that it is unwatchable. I've restarted box & router but still the same.. why is this & how do I fix it please?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No trouble here watching the same game. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid 6.99 for sky sports today to watch the man utd game and every couple of seconds the picture goes blurry. Have trawled posts to seek a resolution, suggestions were to turn a load of tv settings off - have tried this but still experiencing blurryness!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • If you are using a wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection, have you selected your routers 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency band/channel option?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Sky sports on my laptop is incredibly glitchy and blurry. When I use sky sports on my PS4 there is no problem, just the laptop (a dell inspiron 17). It is pretty much unwatchable, how can I improve the picture?

Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you using an internet browser with the NowTV Player on your PC ?

If so, you could try the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store which is compatible with Windows 8.1 and above spec Windows PC, Laptop & Tablet devices.

To be honest i don't use my PC for watching NowTV so i can't comment if the NowTV App from the Microsoft Store Is any improvement with regards to the picture quality than the NowTV Player using an internet browser

If you got a spare device slot (unfortunately even with the same PC the NowTV App counts as an extra device on top of the NowTV player already installed on your PC) then there is no harm trying it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really dissappointed with the broadcast of the second half of Man Utd v West Ham game yesterday.  First half was fine then shortly into the second half it started pixelating then freeze.  Did all the usual thing, checcking broadband, etc.  After blogging out and restting first my box then the router I was unable to get in again for a long period and consequently missed most of the sefcond half.  If this continues I may well go to BT TV.  How do you get a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm watching the celtic v Motherwell game on my Roku but the quality is really bad, how can I fix it