cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen mom uk season 4 episode 3

Where is this episode? Also no ex on the beach this week... You can't seriously expect people to keep paying for this when they can't watch the programmes? 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to someone on live chat about this and was told that they’re not available yet due to ‘rights restrictions’ seems a bit odd seeing as the rest of the episodes are fine! The man said il be notified by email once they’ve become available but couldn’t give me a timescale ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's just annoying isn't it. There isn't alot I use now tv for, so when programmes don't work I wonder what I'm spending 8.00 a month on 🤨
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

NowTV have posted on a couple a threads on here about the missing Teen Mom episode 3 and have said that there is no licence rights issues with this episode, however they are having technical difficulties transfer the episode file received from MTV to add onto their own servers.

They have said that they are working on it and will upload the episode on catch up ASAP.

If NowTV can't get this resolved by later on today via their catch up service, then you could alternatively always watch Teen Mom UK season 4 episode 3 which is being shown on a repeat broadcast on the MTV nowtv live streaming channel tonight at 8pm.

Should you be out on the town tonight and miss this repeat show, then there is another chance to watch at 10am on Sunday.

Hopefully, there will be no need to watch via this above live method and nowtv will have the episode up and running on the catch up service.